- 1.69 Update, of course.
- LetoScript will now add missing horse feats (and paladin mount at level five). This WILL boot you from the server to complete (there's a whole message about that) when you use the login portal.
- All spells that are not Narf-custom are now updated to 1.69 patch changes.
- Familiar loss will now be calculated in 1e xp.
- Horse feats currently disabled.
- Stealthing or searching AI that are attacked will unstealth and attack you if you're the only one around... otherwise they'll creep up (as they don't want to get ganked by your buddies who didn't spot them yet).
- New 1.69 models at Vanity Plates. (Not all are available*)
- Various other small changes and tweaks.
The "Mounted Combat" feat will not work in the upcoming build like the default NWN description states. The following description is tentative.
In order to avoid using a server heartbeat script to loop through every PC that's mounted ever 6 seconds, we will instead be restricting equipment use on horses in the following manner:
- Shields may ONLY be equipped by PCs with the mounted combat feat while on horseback.
- ONLY PCs with the mounted combat feat may dual wield while mounted. (Unless your offhand is a torch)
- No two-handed weapons while mounted.
- Only shortbows may be used while mounted.
- Ride skill will (hopefully) be used in place of a discipline check later on when knockdown is altered (if it works as planned) to throw mounted PCs from their horse.
- Ride skill will determine speed bonuses (or the ability to ride a horse at all) through various non-level terrain. (If it's a road, it probably won't matter)
*Don't EVER ask for helm model #34 in a reskin, and it will never be at Vanity Plates. Slayings will be free for those who do. _________________ Syne: "I don't hide what I am."
Shannon: "And that is?"
Syne: *chuckles* "The man about to kill you."
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum